Image via Wikipedia
Well it’s taken a month but here is my draft gaming plan for 2009. Ambitious, probably unachievable, but a plan:
- Tidy up Omniverse.net adventure and spells.
- Sell WHFRP books.
- Sell TORG.
- Read Jorune.
- Read Earthdawn and evaluate for 2010 gaming.
- Read Gwenthia and re-evaluate and update Cromaigne changes in main pdf.
- Buy and play more Star Wars miniatures with Kieran.
- Write up Savage Showdown stats for my SF Near Future minatures and play some skirmish games
- Play Tannhauser boardgame.
- Play Stonehenge boardgame.
- Play World at War boardgame.
Games I want to play
- Play Qin
- Play a One Roll Engine game
- Play MRQ
- Play GUMSHOE
- Play StarBlazers
- Play Cold Crusade
- Play I-War
- Play HELLAS
Games I’d like to run
Run Pathfinder Chronicles using BRP:
with simple Elric! level rules;
3 2-3 sessions, not necessarily with the same players.
Run Vikings using either Savage or Wordplay;
use Beowulf (various versions);
Create a short (3-4 page) players pack for playing Vikings (non system specific),
Scan and collect lots of images and flavour;
Collect suitable music;
Write a 3 session arc, 1 of which is suitable for a con game, not necessarily the same players.
escape from the town,
post zombie apocalypse;
Strongly influenced by Resident Evil but with some twists;
Collect music and images;
Use the AFMBE pregen characters from sourcebooks,
Age the characters from game to game,
Not necessarily the same players;
Suited to cons.
Noir – Mean Streets – A Dirty World:
Consider using ‘A Dirty World’ or GUMSHOE, but probably stay with genrediversion from MS book;
Lots of photos, images, maybe some music;
Suited to cons.
Deadlands one off:
Use the Coffin sourcebook;
Be able and ready to run at short notice.
Battlestar Galactica rpg:
Let’s see how it goes